Managing Complex Challenges in Life Sciences:
The life sciences industry has unique needs in sales force effectiveness. These companies have rigorous data and privacy requirements and complex, dynamic commercial models. CallidusCloud’s leading sales and marketing effectiveness suite includes functionality and best practices for pharmaceutical and biotech business process outsourcing borne out of deep, worldwide industry experience to empower companies to drive peak sales performance.
CallidusCloud’s standards-based, bullet-proof security, comprehensive auditability, and scalable Grid Computing architecture, coupled with its state-of-the-art SAS 70 Type II certified data centers, ensure the solution is uniquely positioned to meet the computing and regulatory needs of its life sciences customers.
CallidusCloud’s market leading Sales Effectiveness suite addresses key requirements for driving sales performance in pharma and biotech, including:
- Aligning quotas and sales coverage with market potential
- Optimizing territory performance and mid-year adjustments
- Aligning sales execution with key revenue growth targets
- Improving time-to-market of new products and services
- Delivering bullet-proof data security and comprehensive auditability
CallidusCloud Solutions include:
- Sales Performance Management: Helps drive sales excellence, streamlining field coaching initiatives, reducing management oversight and ensuring talent is developed and not just assessed. The solution boosts the effectiveness of sales organizations by uniting key performance data with developmental coaching to drive sustained revenue growth.
- Incentive Compensation: Helps manage territory assignment, quota assignment, incentive design and modeling, sales performance ranking, and incentive calculation and payments, as well as the agility to make strategic adjustments throughout the fiscal year to drive improvements in sales efficiency and performance.
- Territory and Quota: Delivers a global centralized console for sales quota assignments and adjustments as well as a self-service platform for sales reps to adjust, approve, and track up-to-date quotas. The solution also delivers an analytic platform so business users can monitor and course-correct on quotas that are not aligned with market conditions and territory demand.
- Reporting & Analytics: Provides actionable insight to sales performance by sales rep and team, territory, product, and region to help businesses make better decisions around sales coverage and product strategy. In addition, the solution delivers a library of pre-packaged reports and analytics to help accelerate ramp up time.
- Business Process Outsourcing: Provides domain expertise to help manage your day-to-day operations and maintenance of the Sales Performance Management system; design the right sales coverage and incentive strategy to drive specific financial targets; design custom analytics by role for sales performance visibility; and perform benchmarking and provide data-supported insights into sales coverage and incentive plan effectiveness.
“CallidusCloud has helped St. Jude Medical stabilize and rebuild trust in the incentive compensation process. TrueComp allows us to bring on new reps, introduce new products, and pay our reps with ease. The solution is flexible and allows us to implement plans around our business needs with no restrictions.”
Dan Reeder, Sr. Compensation Manager,